I was pleased to be tagged by Chantelle, over at Mama Mummy Mum, in a meme that Kate from Family Fever came up with a few weeks ago. An interview with our children, which could go well, could reveal too much, but I suspect will be funny. So here goes, Boo shares all…
1. What is something Mummy always says to you?
Do you need to go to the toilet? (she’s right, I do ask her this a lot, though clearly more often than I thought!)
2. What makes Mummy happy?
3. What makes Mummy sad?
Me not doing as I’m told
4. How does Mummy make you laugh?
Silly faces and silly statues
5. What was your Mummy like as a child?
6. How old is your Mummy?
Very old (a little harsh, I thought…)
7. How tall is your Mummy?
*holds her hand up to above her head to illustrate*
8. What is your Mummy’s favourite thing to do?
9. What does your Mummy do when you’re not around?
Cleaning and playing with Little Man
10. If your mummy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Be fine (she’s doesn’t know what this means, so when I explained to her, she said I’d be fine at being famous!)
11. What is your Mummy really good at?
12. What is your Mummy not very good at?
Drawing (she makes a good point!)
13. What does your Mummy do for her job?
Sells cards to people
14. What is your Mummy’s favourite food?
Mashed potatoes, sausages, and peas (of course it’s not, it’s ice cream, but I devour that after she’s gone to bed!)
15. What makes you proud of your Mummy
I love you
16. If your Mummy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your Mummy do together?
Bead-making and hugs
18. How are you and your Mummy the same?
Same when we were small
19. How are you and your mummy different?
Mummy’s got brown hair, mine’s changing a bit to brown
20. How do you know your Mummy loves you?
Because she gives me hugs and kisses a lot
21. What does your Mummy like most about your Daddy?
Loads and loads of hugs
22. Where is your Mummy’s favourite place to go?
I did enjoy doing this, as her answers were sometimes surprising and random! But, I don’t think I enjoyed doing this as much as Boo did – she wants to be interviewed daily from now on, so send any journalists our way, please!